Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yuck :(

I just realized in my head I updated the blog but not in reality. So in Septemeber Anna had severe abdominal pain went to the er they sent us home 2 days later we were back ended up in emergency surgery they found psuedo cyst and a fluid pocket and her shunt twisted. Fixed the problem and she was back to Anna almost.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sorry its taken so long to update they blocked us out of the blog for a while

Good afternoon, I will take you on our journey since January. We went thru the spring with some nasty migranes and mommy was trying to finish the house since daddy was deployed. Anna started having memory loss as the headaches got worse. We went to Ohio in May and had another surgery while they were in her they found a cyst that had 200cc of fluid. We went home with orders we had to come back in 3 wks. So the first of June we headed back up to Ohio. We started seeing dr's early tuesday morning at the time did an xray and found another cyst in her belly. They referred us to a GI dr on wednesday morning and he said she was fine from his point of view to go back to Dr Kosnik on thursday we went back to see the dr to find out he wanted a ct so downstairs we went to get this down 2 hrs later we completed the ct and went back upstairs. Once we arrived back into his office he sent us straight to the General surgeons. We waited for another 2hrs to see this dr as they worked us in and we got to the back and saw Dr Smith Im not sure why your here. I told him it was becuase she had a cyst in her belly he was confused and said I don't see anything go back to Kosnik's office. Well this was after 5pm and he was waiting for us. He said Joy you have to see this so on one screen was the xray with the cyst and the next one the ct without it. Praise Jesus it was gone in 2 days... Well then we came home and had a pretty good summer with just a few headaches. Then on tuesday August 31,10 anna started throwing up with a nasty headache so on wednesday we went to see Dr Ashley (the best ped's dr ever) and she said I know its bad when shes throws up. We called Dr Kosnik and he said if anna woke on thursday with a h/a we would order an LP. Well I woke up and rolled over and felt anna's head and it was hard as a rock so off to the er we went. Today Anna's back's hurts and is lying flat. I will update over the weekend to let you know what going on.. Thanks again for all your prayers and support.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sorry I didn't do this earlier. Anna's surgery went well, when she came out of surgery her hear rate was being funny and would go down then up then down and up. But she is doing GREAT were up walking around doing makeover on our friend avalon. Bugging the nurses which bye the way she does best! The best news yet we get to come home tomorrow!! YEA PRAISE THE LORD!! I am goping to be wore out next week but that will be okay. Thank you for all the PRayers... Anna said to tell yall to please PRay for her friend Avalon b/c she has to have surgery on monday. Please go and read her story. www.caringbridge.org/visit/avalonhavan Love you all Anna and Joy

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Went and saw Dr Kosnik and the bad news of the day is we have surgery @ 7:30am. Prayerfully we will be home on saturday evening. Thanks for all your prayers Joy

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well today we went to see the ENT to see if Anna's headaches were from the mastoiditis she had a few weeks back. Well her mastoids look great and the pain isn't coming from there. So we called Dr Big Guy back and told him our good but crappy news and he said come in first thing to see me. While we were at the ENT I asked him to look in Austin's ear b/c it had been bleeding and we find out he has a ear infection and needs new tubes so I guess when we get home I will be going to take little man to get new tubes. I will post tomorrow and let you know what the Big Guy says. Anna Marie doesn't feel good at all and needs your prayers we have almost ended up in the er twice since being here b/c her pain is out of this world.
Love to all the Dingess Crew

PS THE GREATEST NEWS OF ALL WE FINALY RECIEVED HER NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ANNA MARIE DINGESS :)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

update

Well we 3 dr appts today and only saw 2. The first one was Dr Hardin (endocrinologist) anna is doing great with her growth. She grew 13 cm over the last year. They are sending her to a rhumatologist (sp) and are going to keep her on the growth hormone and have a check up in 6mths. Now on to Dr Kosnik (neurosurgeon) said that he wants Anna to go see a ENT in the morning and if her headaches are not fronm the mostoiditis then we will go back on thursday morning and repunt. Then we are waiting to see when we will go see the rhumatologist and should find out tomorrow. Please Pray that we other get a paycheck very soon. We have $400. to last us the week and to get us home. God has always provided and thats why we our asking for PRAYERS. Love you all Dingess Crew

Thursday, January 7, 2010

As of today the Jan. 7 Anna is doing better we had a dr's visit on Monday and they want us to go see a ENT so as soon as our insurance gets fixed we will be going to see the ENT. We are going to homeschool Anna for the month of January to see if we can get her immune system better she can go back in Febuary. We go to Ohio on January 18-21st for check ups but so far Anna's shunt is doing great PRAISE THE LORD! in a couple of day's this shunt will be 3mths old Praying it will work for along time..Thanks again for all the Prayers we sure appreciate them and can feel them.
On wednesday the 30th they checked her CBC and it had dropped back down to normal so they released us to come home. This meant for the next 14days Anna couldn't leave the house unless she has to go tthe dr. The med's have made her not feel to great but were home! I was giving her med's every 8hrs which meant I had to get up in the night to give med's check her temp and so on but thats okay b/c she is doing better and were not at the hospital.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well its now Christmas eve I had ran out to do a few erans and Mark (the best dad in the world) had given all the kiddos bath and they were waiting on me to get home to get dressed. Anna had put on her sweats and said Im staying here Im not feeling well. I talked her into going to Christmas Eve service with some pain med's. Then we returned home she yet once again had a fever of a 101' we gave her tylenol and a bath and broke it for a little bit. WE made it thru Christmas with lots of Prayer and tylenol. Then saturday night she went to bed again not feeling great and woke up @ 430 and said mom I have a h/a im nasueated and my eyes are burning. Well thats all I needed to hear and off to CHOA again. Except this time I was leaving till we got answers. And after several test and scans they diagnosed her with Mastoiditis. And attmitted into Scottish Rite, now the fun begins they inform me we will be here 14-21 days. Wow I thought thats a long time so I started talking to all the doctors on anna's team and told them she would do better at home so they are looking into the possibilities of letting us come home and me take care of her 24/7 the next 3 wks. Sorry back to monday I had asked for them to do a LP - Lumbar Puncture - under floroscopy to make sure the infection had not gotten into her CSF and caused menigitis. PRaise the Lord it hadn't. So the rest of the day anna just hung out on her back b/c after an LP you have to lay flat. Mrs Ann Sims from church came and sat with Anna so I could run home and deal with a house issue, love on my babies, take a shower and get a kiss from the hubby. Then back up here I came. WE meet with most of the dr's on Anna's team they have put together up here. Most of her culturals are back and are negative YEA!! They have diagnosed her with Chronis Sinutis (sp) and mastoiditis. Its wednesday now and annas had a couple of headaches that are pretty bad but with the help of tylenol 3 w/codine and Toredol coctailed together we having a smiling girl now.
I am so sorry I haven't been more diligent and keeping this updated. WE haven't had a great month. It started out on Dec. 8th Anna woke up and couldn't move her neck well her neurosurgeon and pediatrician both had a cow and we were brought to CHOA by ambulance. After several hours they said it was a neck spasm. Then the next day we went to see Dr Ashley and she said I think its a neck spasm. Well we went home and doctored this "neck spasm" which to this day I don't think was a neck spasm. And on the 12th we went back to see Ashely to get Anna's stitches out which was an ordeal. Then we came home and that night really late anna spiked a fever of a 102' we doctored till the next afternoon and it came back so we took her to the urgent care center which then they said she has an ear infection. Sent us home on antibioitics. Then on the 18th we ended back ath CHOA b/c her fever had spiked yet once again on med's. This time they diagnised her with a really bad sinus infection and sent us back home on the smae med's. Well anna really never got feeling great and well I start a new blog now.