Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How Great God is!

Well I thouhgt yall would like to know yesterday we were sitting at the airport waiting on our 1st flight and we started talking to this very nice lady. Well then they annouced that the flight was cancelled so off to the help desk we went. I was on the phone while Wendy was in line to see what went faster and this very nice lady asked why we were going to Ohio, so Wendy explained about our children's PTC and that these are the top of the line doctors. Well we went to the next concourse to wait for 4hrs for the next doctors. Well here came this nice lady again and came up to us and said I was going to find you no matter what it took. And she proceeded to say I live 5minutes from the hospital and next time you come up you can stay at my apartment and I can go stay at my daughters which is right down the road. I would like to have lunch with you ladies this week and thank you for sharing yall's story to me. Well once again God is providing us a way to keep coming up to see the dr's. Don't under estimate the Power of God. He keeps coming thru time and time again.

1 comment:

Uncle Steve said...

Isn't it great to know that God is watching over you! Keep Him in control at all times, good or bad, and you will make it through this.
Uncle Steve