Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Evening Everyone, We came home today, Yesterday after we were released from the hospital we went over to OSU and meet with Dr. Katz our quarterback as you will. The plan of action is for him to talk to Dr.Kosnik on Monday and find out what his reasoning was for not doing surgery this week. We are right now going back on the 17th and meeting will all of Anna's doctors. And more than likely doing surgery then so we will probably miss Thanksgiving here in GA. Thank you for your continued prayers for Anna Marie. 2 major prayer request, that Anna eats and her headaches are bearable until we return to Ohio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna - My name is Carol and 2 of my daughters have been diagnosed with ptc. My oldest when she was 16 and my second when she was 17. I am praying for your family!

Annie said...

AH ok it was Dr. Katz at OHU, he is great too. Dr. Glueck is WONDERFUL too at Jewish Memorial in Cincinnati. He included me in a study for PTC in 2003 (Feb). He is a genius when it comes to PTC!