Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sorry, It has been a couple of days. Anna was released from the hospital Wednesday to the hotel. On Thursday we went to see Dr Kosnik and was told that we could go home!! So we went over to Dr Katz office and said good bye and headed home. We stopped over in Knoxville at the Page's house, and drove the rest of the way home Friday. We are so blessed to be home. Anna is doing great we are 6days without a headache..Praise the Lord :) God is so good! We find out this week if we can start Anna on growth hormone's!! I will update soon love to all..PS I will get Mark to put up some new pic's of Anna Marie :)

2 comments:

thewilliamson.family said...

Yeah! I am so glad that she is home and doing well. You all will continue to stay in our prayers. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Give that baby girl a kiss for me!

Karrie Herzog said...

Praise God...Jesus' death on the cross, His body that was broken for us, purchased our healing and He has healed sweet little Anna! I have been praising Him ever since I talked to Levi Saturday night and heard that you are home and she is doing well!