Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update

Last week Anna Marie had started complaining of headaches and stomache pain so we were just medicating her and seeing if it would pass. On Monday her attitude starting showing that her shunt was malfunctioning on Tuesday she said my shunt is broke on more that one ocassion. Wednesday morning @ 5am she woke me up saying mom I threw up and my headache is a 10/10 she continued to throw up until 745ish were she was able to finally keep Zofran down at 8 she passed out. 9 came and she came too and said mommy I wasn't sleeping but were was I so we were off to Scottish Rite after xray's they said her shunt had come apart in one and the other xray it wasn't so clear. We contacted her neurosurgeon in Ohio and gave him the report of what was going on after speaking to him it was decided that Anna Marie needed to be flown by a transport team to Ohio. So we waited for the medic plane to arrive in atlanta and were taken by ambulance to the airplane then another ambulance waited for us at the airport to take us to Nationwide Childrens. We are now waiting for the dr to come in and give us the plan. Anna isn't allowed to eat so I think they are going to do surgery today. Please continue to Pray for the following: Anna Marie's strength, the little people to be okay while Im away, and Mark while he is away at school.

No comments: