Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well today we went to see the ENT to see if Anna's headaches were from the mastoiditis she had a few weeks back. Well her mastoids look great and the pain isn't coming from there. So we called Dr Big Guy back and told him our good but crappy news and he said come in first thing to see me. While we were at the ENT I asked him to look in Austin's ear b/c it had been bleeding and we find out he has a ear infection and needs new tubes so I guess when we get home I will be going to take little man to get new tubes. I will post tomorrow and let you know what the Big Guy says. Anna Marie doesn't feel good at all and needs your prayers we have almost ended up in the er twice since being here b/c her pain is out of this world.
Love to all the Dingess Crew

PS THE GREATEST NEWS OF ALL WE FINALY RECIEVED HER NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ANNA MARIE DINGESS :)

No comments: