Monday, October 6, 2008

A big THANK YOU!!

Anna's Car Show was a smashing success. There were a few minor glitches here and there. Primarily with us getting the judges all there to start the judging, but I take responsibility for that. I apologize to the car show participants. I was getting pulled 30 different directions all day. I didn't even eat until about 9 that night. A big thank you to everyone that came out and helped to support Anna Marie. A big thank you to Vendetta Pizza Cafe for hosting the show. A big thank you to all the volunteers, from parking, manning the booths, musicians, judges and anyone else who was involved THANK YOU, we couldn't have done it without you. William and Mae (Spelling?) Thank you so much. JT, Thank you so much. All the sponsors, Thank you so much. All the people that showed up, Thank you so much and finally to Anna Marie, you are the greatest daughter in the world and I am so proud of you.

No comments: